Back with another episode of my styling-series. For the ones who didn't know or didn't notice - I changed the name from: Sucky styling to Phentastic styling which I found more suitable. This time I'll be showing U different ways of how I personally would style my darkblue/white striped dungarees (sadly I don't have a plain, blue denim pair but these work wonders too!) You see them in stores and on the streets. Most people are probably scared of how to style dungarees but let me tell you this - they are the easiest clothing piece to style! Dungarees are quite a staple piece on it's own so all you need to do is throw on various of tops and jewellery to give it the sense of style you like. Like I said - this is MY way of styling dungarees and therefore just ideas of how you can style them if you are lacking some inspiration! I won't be going into much detail because I find the pictures are quite explanatory. Enjoy x
Btw guys! I am now on instagram: phentasticness
1. Crop tops are perfect with dungarees because they allow you to show a bit of skin without being too much. Using a distressed, bleached top will roughen up the look, giving the dungarees some edge and grungyness.
2. Cardigans are great with dungarees too, giving them a more laid back, casual and comfy vibe. Opening one of the suspenders, again, edges up the look and also exposes some of the shirt worn underneath of it.
3. Jumpers. Dungarees aren't only a summer piece. Throw on a jumper underneath of it, giving it a warm and cozy look!
4. Button up shirts look great with dungarees as well. You can either match the colours like I did here with the blue denim shirt or mix with a flannel- or whatever shirt you want. It makes you look chic and pulled together!
5. Turtle necks will have to be one of my all time favorites. I rarely ever wear turtle neck tops but they go perfect with dungarees especially if they are cropped. It bring the dungarees to a whole different level which I personally love.
6. Printed shirts are another of my all time favorite pieces to go with dungarees. I love adding some fun and colourful prints to my dungarees since the dungarees on their own are quite staple and "boring". Opening one of the suspenders, exposing the print of the shirt brings the whole look together!
Woah that was a whole lot of pictures... Oh well it's always nice to have something to look at right?! I apologize for my absence. I've been sick the past 4-5 days and have been quite busy with a project in school. I will hopefully be uploading a bit more regularly soon but just bare with me guys! School and education comes first right?! Hope you enjoyed this post guys. Let me know in the comments below which is your favorite look and how YOU like to style YOUR dungarees! Share your love for dungarees! Hope you all had a great day. Take care x